1.You can use list command without specifying object type using -o option by giving object type at the beginning.
- ex: queue list - This is equal to list -o queue.
- exchange list - This is equal to list -o exchange
2. Added following options for list command.
- -n --name Allow user to specify object name type.
- -v --virtualhost Allow user to specify virtualhost type.
- -output Allow user to specify output format (csv)
- -separator Separator for the output formatter
3. Change the way list command display information.
- Now list command display limited number of information in a tabular format which is very clear.
- If user want to see all the attributes of particular object user have to use info command.
4.Added a new command to CLI called ** info **
- This command is very similar to list command and supports almost all the arguments which works with list command.
- Only difference is this command display all the attributes of particular object type in a different format.
5.Added command completion for users convenience now you can use TAB key to complete the command and object type.
6.Added capability of running a command in one shot which is very useful when you want to run particular command in qpid-cli using a
- Ex: <$QPID_CLI/bin/qpid-cli queue list > - This command list all the queue objects and exit from the CLI so you can use these when you use shell scripts.
- Usage of one shot mode : you can use grep awk like commands with normal qpid-cli commands with one shot mode like this.
You can download it from here
I warmly welcome your early feedback on this implementation.
Thanks for your interest in Apache Qpid and Qpid CLI.